Food and Drink Deals in Boston
This is an ever-growing list of deals for food and drink in the Boston area, organized by neighborhood (to the best of my ability). If you’re willing to eat a little earlier, or eat at the bar, you can save a lot of money. For all restaurant deals its a good idea to call ahead and make sure the deal is still on for that particular time, and to ask if reservations are necessary. Some deals may require a drink purchase.
Have an edit for me? Comment on this page (below) or contact me. Please include a link to the restaurant’s website with a description of the deal or a photo of the menu/specials board.
Would you like to submit a new food or drink special? Click here to submit a deal.
- Soulfire – $8.99 All you can eat BBQ Wings, Mondays, 5-11 PM
- The Avenue – $2 burgers all day Monday and every day after 10PM
- Porter Belly’s Pub – Half priced appetizers on Wednesdays. $10 burgers on Tuesdays.
- The Met Back Bay – $5 burgers on Mondays. $6 for 3 Tacos on Tuesdays. $35 Twin Lobster on Wednesdays. $7 for 2 meatballs, +$4 to be on top of pasta.
- The Pour House – Half price burgers on Saturdays, 6-10 PM; Half price chicken sandwich on Wednesdays, 6-10 PM, Half price Mexican dishes on Thursdays, 6-10 PM
- Tapeo – $5 tapas at the bar Sunday through Friday
- Minibar – $2 burger Monday through Thursday 5-7 PM
- Turner Fisheries – $1 oysters at the bar every Friday, 5-10 PM, $5 appetizers weekdays
- McGreevy’s – Half priced appetizers weekdays 4-7 PM, $1 burgers every Tuesday 4-11 PM, $1 build your own pizza Thursday 4-11 PM, $1 egg and cheese sandwiches Saturday and Sunday 10 AM – 3 PM
- Flemings – 5 for $6 til 7 – five cocktails, wines by the glass, and appetizers, all $6 each served at the bar every day until 7PM
- Mass Ave Tavern – Half price appetizers at the bar weekdays before 7 PM
Brigham Circle/Mission Hill
- Bukowski Tavern – $4 taco and can of Tecate or $5 taco and margarita Tuesday 5 PM – close
- Grendel’s Den – half price all food 5-7:30 every day with $3 minimum, lunch specials $4.95 weekdays
- Dante – $1 oysters every day at the bar 4-6 PM, $2 grilled cheese at the bar Tuesdays, 5:30 PM – close
- Rialto – $1 oysters every Monday starting at 5:30 PM
- The Asgard – $.25 wings at the bar Mondays after 5PM
- Rendez Vous in Central Square – $5 tapas at the bar Mondays 5-10 PM
- The Red House – The Red House features 2 for $1 oysters Tuesday – Sunday from 12 noon – 6pm. Everyone’s first dozen oysters are priced at 2 for $1; after that oysters are just $1 each. After 6pm, oysters are $1, until close.
- Kingston Station – Free dessert with the purchase of an entree when you show your same-day theater ticket (one per table).
- Red Hat – $.10 wings Sunday Noon – 9 PM, Monday and Tuesday 5-10 PM, half price appetizers Wednesday and Thursday 5 – 11 PM
- McCormick & Schmick’s – $3.95-$5.95 Social Hour menu at the bar Monday through Friday 3:30 – 6:30 PM
- Zuma – $1 tacos every Tuesday 5pm to close
- Crazy Dough – $5 PBR pitchers (Boylston St location only)
- Central Bistro – Special bar menu from 4:00 to 6:00 pm M-F offering French Onion Soup, mussels, hand-cut fries, or grilled tomato flatbread for $5 each. Located at 34 Summer St.
- The Living Room – half off appetizers Monday through Friday
- Johnny D’s – $1.50 hot dogs Monday 6-10 PM
- Aquitaine – $9.95 prix fixe brunch all day Saturday, 10 – 11 AM Sunday
- 647 Tremont – $2 tacos on Tuesdays
- Estragon – $1 tapas at the bar 5:30 – 7:00 Monday through Thursday
- Masa – $0.50 tapas at the bar 5:00 – 7:00 every night, all night on Thursday. $7.95 brunch Saturday and Sunday 10 – 11 AM
- Myers & Chang – $1 oysters (limit 12 per person)
Don’t feel like going out for a drink tonight?
Shop your local liquor store without ever leaving the couch. Order Drizly today and save $5 with DRIZLYFIVE.
Leave a Reply