This is an ever-growing list of deals for food and drink in the Boston area, organized by neighborhood (to the best of my ability). If you have any additions or edits, please contact me with information at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re willing to eat a little earlier, or eat at the bar, you can save a lot of money. For all restaurant deals its a good idea to call ahead and make sure the deal is still on for that particular time, and to ask if reservations are necessary. Some deals may require a drink purchase.
- Soulfire – $8.99 All you can eat BBQ Wings, Mondays, 5-11 PM
- The Avenue – $1 burgers all day Monday and every day after 10PM
- The Pour House – Half price burgers on Saturdays, 6-10 PM; Half price chicken sandwhich on Wednesdays, 6-10 PM, Half price Mexican dishes on Thursdays, 6-10 PM
- Flemings – 5 for $6 til 7 – five cocktails, wines by the glass, and appetizers, all $6 each served at the bar every day until 7PM
- Mass Ave Tavern – Half price appetizers at the bar weekdays before 7 PM
Brigham Circle/Mission Hill
- Kingston Station – Free dessert with the purchase of an entree when you show your same-day theater ticket (one per table).
- McCormick & Schmick’s – $3.95-$5.95 Social Hour menu at the bar Monday through Friday 3:30 – 6:30 PM
- Zuma – $1 tacos every Tuesday 5pm to close
- Masa – $0.50 tapas at the bar 5:00 – 7:00 every night, all night on Thursday. $7.95 brunch Saturday and Sunday 10 – 11 AM
- Jacob Wirth – $5 burger and Bud Light draft Monday through Thursday until 2PM
- Salvatore’s – $3 pizza (6-inch) after 10:00pm