I love birthdays. I celebrate mine for a full week. I’m not ashamed. What other time do you get to celebrate YOURSELF? And you know I also love free stuff. So what could be better than free stuff for my birthday?!?
Plenty of businesses offer freebies for your birthday – but don’t wait until your special day and expect to be showered in free goods. Take a look now, sign up on the various sites (use a second email if you don’t want your inbox filled with advertisements) and about a week before your big day, check your email for coupons.
The best deals (in Boston) you can get on your birthday:
- Starbucks – If you have a Starbucks Rewards card you get a free beverage. This rewards card is a good idea to get if you’re at Starbucks a lot – you can get deals all year round.
- Coldstone Creamery – Sign up for the Birthday Club and get a free ice cream creation.
- Qdoba – If you’ve signed up for the E-Club you get deals all year and a free gift on your b-day.
- Sephora – Join the Beauty Insider program and go into a Sephora within 14 days of your birthday to receive a free gift.
- DSW – Another good rewards program to sign up for – you regularly get $10 coupons and will receive a $5 coupon for your birthday.
- B. Good – Coupon if you sign up to be part of The Family.
- Uno’s Pizzeria – Last year I got a coupon for a free entree after signing up for the Insider’s Club.
- Ben & Jerry’s – Free ice cream if you’re a Chunk Spelunker.
- Finale – Pick up a Sweet Rewards at Finale and register it online to get a free dessert.
- Friendly’s – More free ice cream! Sign up for the BFF Club.
- Rock Bottom Brewery – Free appetizer if you’re a member of the Mug Club.
Am I missing any?